Xoutline is always looking for talented professionals at various experience levels. We continuously accept resumes and encourage interested individuals to inquire about our company. Our employment opportunities offer tremendous potential for growth.
We offer competitive salaries and an exceptional work environment. We will help each staff member grow personally and professionally.
We are looking for experienced Electrical Engineers with MEP design & permitting experience, see current job opportunities for details.
Electrical Engineer qualifications:
- Previous MEP design experience
- Experience in working in a corporate engineering environment
- Engineering design of medium and low voltage distribution systems
- Experience related to utility and building design
- Ability to efficiently utilize time in executing tasks accurately and on time
- Experience in Project management and working directly with clients
- Proficiency in AutoCAD, Revit MEP, Microstation & COMcheck
- knowledge in various Codes & Standards i.e., LEED, NEC, NFPA, IECC, IBC, IFC, ASHRE, Title 24 & City/County requirements.
- Ability to meet fast-paced deadlines while maintaining quality design
- Dependable, work with minimal supervision.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering
- Professional engineer (PE) (preferred)
Number of openings for this position: 2 positions
Monday to Friday
If you are interested, please send your Resume via email to email@example.com